CNC Lathe and Mill-Turn Machinist
Located in Pacific, Washington, we seek CNC Lathe and Mill-Turn Machinists, to help maximize the use of our Okuma Lathes and brand new Okuma Multus Mill-Turn machine. For over fifty years, Norfil, LLC has been involved in close tolerance machining and assembly, primarily in the aircraft industry.
With an established reputation for quality work and a broad range of machinery, we have focused on manufacturing large and small parts and have major capabilities in CNC (3, 4 and 5 axis), profiling, vertical milling, horizontal milling, boring and turning. We have developed expertise working with a variety of different types of metals, such as Titanium, Inconel, Monel, Steel and Carbon Alloys and Aluminum Alloys.
5:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday
3:30 p.m. – 2:00 a.m., Monday through Thursday
6:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m. Friday through Sunday
Required Skills and Education:
• 1+ years of experience with CNC Lathe or Mill-Turn Equipment, preferably in an aerospace manufacturing environment.
• Ability to read engineering drawings and blueprints.
• Understanding of tooling, programming, and set-up of CNC controlled Lathe or Mill-Turn.
• Ability to inspect work produced using micrometers, bore gauges, vernier calipers and other measuring instruments to verify conformance to specifications.
• Proactive approach, adherence to quality and effective communication skills.
• Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
We offer great benefits, vacation, paid holidays and 401(k). If you are interested in a joining our team, please apply today!
Applications are accepted using our online application process only. Visit http://norfil.com/employment.html to download an application.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER