Aerospace Machined Parts Deburr
Located in Pacific, Washington, we seek a Deburr Operator for our day shift . For over fifty years, Norfil, LLC has been involved in close tolerance machining and assembly, primarily in the aircraft industry.
With an established reputation for quality work and a broad range of machinery, we have focused on manufacturing large and small parts and have major capabilities in CNC (3, 4 and 5 axis), profiling, vertical milling, horizontal milling, boring and turning. We have developed expertise working with a variety of different types of metals, such as Titanium, Inconel, Monel, Steel and Carbon Alloys and Aluminum Alloys.
6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
Required Skills and Education:
· 1 year of experience, preferably in an aerospace manufacturing environment.
· Removing burrs from machined parts using various hand and power tools.
· Blending of castings, forgings and hogged out products.
· Polishing and blending of surfaces.
· Checking work to blueprint requirements with assistance
· Selecting proper methods and tools for deburring with assistance.
· Maintaining all records required by the company.
· Maintaining deburring equipment.
· Maintaining a clean and safe work environment. Following safety and environmental procedures and regulations. Reporting safety incidents to supervisor.
· Proactive approach, adherence to quality and effective communication skills.
· Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
We offer great benefits, vacation, paid holidays and 401(k). If you are interested in a joining our team, please apply today!
Applications are accepted using our online application process only. Visit http://norfil.com/employment.html to download an application.